Selected Class Syllabi
- Gender Classes
- Introductory Classes
- International Relations
- Comparative Politics
Youtube Material for selected topics:
- Videos to teach Intro to the European Union
- Videos to teach Introductions to International Relations
- Videos to teach Women and Politics
- Videos to teach International Relations Theory
Teaching International Relations
- Worldmapper includes maps displaying various issues scaled by severity/degree. Also includes gender indices among many others.
- PBS Frontline: Teachers’ resource center with video clips, debate questions, and student handouts.
- World Policy Forum: Provides tables and world maps on various policy issues including education, health, adult labor, gender, marriage, families, equal rights and discrimination etc.
Teaching – Human Rights
- Collection of Materials on Human Rights by OHCHR including fact sheets and special issues on selected human rights topics such as women, minorities, or indigenous people
- Status of international human rights treaties collected by OHCHR
Teaching Gender in (International) Politics:
- Consortium on Gender, Security, and Human Rights: Collection of Syllabi
- American Philosophical Association: Diversity and Inclusiveness Syllabus Collection
- Women Suffrage and Beyond: Course outlines and teaching materials
- University of Pittsburgh collection of WGS syllabi
- PBS Women, War and Peace: videos, classroom activities, and lesson plans on the role of women, gender, and international war and peace
Teaching Political Science: